General Terms & Conditions
- Any classes or class packs purchased are to be used within the specified timeframe. No freezes or suspensions will be available. Any missed classes or classes that have been unused during the expiry period cannot be refunded and will not roll over into another class pack.
- All fees are non-refundable and non-transferable.
- 8 hours notice of cancellation is required for all classes. No shows or cancellations within the 8 hour time frame will result in forfeiture of that class. Please note that cancellations will not be accepted via email or telephone, these must be done online.
- A minimum of 2 people are required for a class to proceed. You will be contacted via text, phone or email should a class be cancelled. Please be aware classes are on a first come first serve basis.
- Class timetables may be changed at any point in time at the discretion of The Barre Clinic. The Barre Clinic reserves the right to change and cancel teachers, events, classes, workshops without prior notice, and may introduce fees for late cancels or no shows at any time by providing 7 days' notice via email.
- Bookings are essential in order to avoid disappointment, please check online or via the MindBody app that the classes are taking place, particularly in the early morning and late evening.
- Bookings are made online or via the MindBody app. Payment must be made upon booking. To book into a class, you must have pre-purchased sessions on your account.
- By proceeding with purchasing any classes from The Barre Clinic you are advising that you agree to all Terms and Conditions above.